Mar 11, 2011

Tembikai itu bahaya?

I just got this info from my email..ermmm..actually I'm not so sure if this is true.




"Watermelon and Furadan


We all love watermelons right? It is a must as dessert at weddings and birthdays, or at the 5-star hotel buffets. But do you realize that WATERMELON IS DANGEROUS




This is because the watermelon planters put Furadan, a powerful insecticide (a poison), into the soil before planting the watermelon to kill and keep away insects, especially ants. Experts confirm that Furadan is active for one whole year (12 months), and is most powerful and effective during the first 90 days. The problem is this: The watermelons mature and are picked after 55 days, when the Furadan is still powerful, and a lot of it is INSIDE THE WATERMELONS! Meaning the watermelon is filled with poison! Furadan especially DAMAGES THE KIDNEYS the organs which have to filter pollution from the blood!


From now on I will stick to the bananas and papayas, for the sake of my poor kidneys, thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a little time to comment but don't forget to state your name, at least your nick name to easy for me address you!!