Feb 1, 2011

the best PSYCHO song EVER!!



I love BRUNO MARS!!!I really LOVE ALL of HIS SONGSSSS!! 
 and of course I love GRENADE!!
GRENADE is so great music song!!I I love this song being singing everywhere!! I listened to this over 10 times!!!ngeeee~
Ermmm..by the way, what is the meaning of this song?

Bruno said, GRENADE is the extreme way of saying “I’d do anything for you and why can’t I feel you would do the same for me?”

..I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
Oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you baby
But you won't do the same
No, no, no, no...

 Ermmm..he would do all of these things for his adore and it's a little toooooo obsessive. Cuba bayangkan if you were to just start seeing someone and after 2,3 kali dating, he was already saying they would die for you and they don't want to live unless it's with you. 
yewww!!psycho!!! 




note: SELAMAT HARI WILAYAH!!!yeaaaaayyy!!cuti lagi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a little time to comment but don't forget to state your name, at least your nick name to easy for me address you!!