Jan 17, 2011

Will All-American Reject come to Malaysia again?


  All American Reject's Concert
The Best Ever Moment in 2009.
I know..I know..I'm so ketinggalan zaman.
But I really miss Nick Wheeler, erkk? (^_*)

Please come to Malaysia again!!

Nick cuteee!
I really adore him even though he's gay!auccchh~


            Let's sang together yawww;
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.
The walls start breathing

My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
When darkness turns to light

It ends tonight
It ends tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a little time to comment but don't forget to state your name, at least your nick name to easy for me address you!!